Hosted Buyer Program
The Piscina & Wellness Barcelona 2023 Hosted Buyer Programme is aimed at visitors and companies with projects and purchasing and investment capacity.
In collaboration with:
Who can participate?
Professionals from organisations with investment projects and purchasing projects for products and services in the Residential Swimming Pool, Public Swimming Pool and Wellness & Spa sectors.
The profiles included in this programme are:
- Material and equipment distributors
- Central Purchasing and installers
- Maintenance managers of: swimming pools, spas and gardening
- Architects, interior designers and designers
- Builders and developers
- Managers of hotel chains and other tourist establishments
- Managers of aquatic parks and sports facilities
- Managers of Wellness centres
Hosted Buyer benefits and commitments
- Personalised agenda of meetings with exhibitors, key players or partners.
- Access to the Networking Area / VIP Lounge.
- Tailor-made B2B business meetings with exhibitors.
- Exclusive networking events for buyers.
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner and Pool & Wellness Awards 2023 (subject to availability).
- Full or partial coverage of travel and/or accommodation expenses.
- Free Hosted Buyer ticket with preferential access for all days of the trade fair.
- Priority attention in registration for activities and on-site accreditation.
- Access to Networking Area / VIP Lounge: rest area, business centre, networking and coffee area.
- Personalised attention during your visit.
- Welcome Pack: meeting agenda planning and city guide.
- Car Park.
- Collect the Welcome Pack on arrival at the venue.
- Hold a minimum of 4 meetings with exhibitors of your interest.
- Participate in networking activities proposed by the organisation.
How can you participate?
We advise you to carefully read the Terms and Conditions governing the Hosted Buyer programme. The selection of Hosted Buyers is determined on the basis of the participation criteria set by the Organisation.